SUNDAY 28TH JUNE 2020
WORD FOCUS: BECOMING WHAT YOU ALREADY ARE (7)
TEXT: John 16:23 “And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you….”
Declare and decree these Scriptures below over your life and everything that concerns you; the power of life and death is in your tongue therefore choose the power of life and eat its fruits when declaring say: I am, I can, or have.
- You are holy, without reproof, and blameless in His sight (Col 1:22) In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:.
- You are a member of Christ’s holy body (1 Cor. 12:27)
- You have been given “all things that pertain to life and godliness” (2 Pet. 1:3) According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
- You are Light in the Lord” (Eph. 5:8).
- You have been given “every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ” (Eph. 1:3) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ.
- You were chosen in Christ “before the foundation of the world” (Eph. 1:4).
- You have been justified by faith—just as if you had never sinned (Rom. 5:1).
- You are a branch on the “true vine” (John15:1, 5) I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
MEDITATION: Declare and decree the Scriptures
MK 10:1-31/11 SAM 23/HOSEA 3
Godhead Interdenominational Ministry